The MISuperMoto Test and Tune Days are $50 each rider. Spectators are $10 each. Prior to each practice date, keep posted to the MISuperMoto.com Facebook page in case severe inclement weather or other circumstances postpone/cancel the event.
Don’t have a supermoto bike and want to try out the most unique motorsport in the world? Rental bike is available for scheduled MISuperMoto practice events. Fully-prepped Honda CRF450R rental available for $250 for entire Test and Tune Day, including gas. Rider must bring full riding gear including helmet, boots and gloves. Leather suits recommended; motocross gear acceptable. Reserve the rental bike at least five days in advance of the scheduled event. Rental is first-come, first-serve. Contact Dave Duprey.
View the 2017 MISuperMoto schedule. Track Rules (practice sessions):
- No aggressive passing–be KIND to fellow riders.
- Red flag/light: reduce speed to 3 mph & return to pits.
- Pit speed: 3 mph. Always look where you are riding. NO accidents means Supermoto will continue to grow.
- Stop and look for traffic before entering the track.
- PAY ATTENTION AT ALL TIMES when on your motorcycle!
- Raise hand/foot when exiting the track, get off race line and make SURE everyone knows you’re leaving the track.
- No oil, gas, water leaks. We will check bikes randomly SO MAKE SURE your bike is not leaking.
- No knobbie tires front and rear.
- Tracks have their own rules to follow as well, so play it smart. If you don’t know ASK!
- NEVER STOP on the track. DO NOT help someone else. DO NOT cut the track. DO NOT slow down to wait for a buddy.